Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections (50) Cal Key
Availability: In Stock
Delivery: Delivery time from 30 minutes to 6 hours.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports (NX and DEP, MPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHD, and PrefetchW)
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
- System installation over a network
- Computer with over 16GM RAM – more space for paging, hibernation, and dump files are required
License Period: Lifetime
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections (50) Cal
Windows Server 2022 introduces advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible application platform. As part of this release, we are bringing secured-core capabilities to help protect hardware, firmware, and Windows Server OS capabilities against advanced security threats. Secured-core server builds on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and Virtualization-based Security to minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware. The new release also provides secured connectivity that introduces several new capabilities such as faster and more secure encrypted HTTPS connections, industry-standard SMB AES 256 encryption, and more.
Windows Server 2022 improves hybrid server management with significantly improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer, and many more new capabilities in Windows Admin Center. Furthermore, this release includes significant improvements to Windows containers, such as smaller image sizes for faster download, simplified network policy implementation, and containerization tools for .NET applications.
Some of the new features in Windows Server 2022. Windows Server 2022 is built on the strong foundation of Windows Server 2019 and brings many innovations on three key themes: security, Azure hybrid integration and management, and application platform. Also, Windows Server 2022 Datacenter: Azure Edition helps you use the benefits of the cloud to keep your VMs up to date while minimizing downtime.
With the User CAL, you purchase a CAL for every user who accesses the server to use services such as file storage or printing, regardless of the number of devices they use for the access.
- Securely connect remote users
- Get access from managed or unmanaged devices
- Connect to session-based or virtual-machine-based desktops
- Use datacenter apps within corporate networks or from the internet
1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
Compatible with x64 instruction set
Supports NX and DEP
Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments.
Storage controller and disk space:
Minimum: 32 GB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.